Here's just a friendly reminder of a few things before coming to MUTTC:
1. Please scan MUSport's QR code and fill out your details for contact tracing purposes before entering the building.
2. Please bring and wear a face mask when inside MUSport unless there's have an exemption.
- Victoria Department of Health and Human Services: "face masks will need to be worn indoors, unless an exemption applies. The face mask requirement applies to everyone aged 12 years and older, and includes indoor workplaces and secondary schools."
3. Stadium capacity may be limited - subject to MUTTC Committee discretion.
- Victoria Department of Health and Human Services: "public gatherings will be limited to 30 people."
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding! Please stay safe!
MUTTC Committee 2021
1) Tabletennis11 discount order.
MUTTC is ordering in bulk from tabletennis11 on 30/05/2021.
There's a 30% discount on rubbers, blades, and clothing. Please send us an email if there's anything you want us to order for you:
Please let us know before this date, otherwise you snooze you lose.
2) Everyone is welcome at MUTTC. First trial coaching/social play session is FREE!
General community members (and children) wanting to play table tennis are welcome to come play and join our vibrant MUTTC community.
If this is your first time at MUTTC, the first coaching/social play session is FREE!
Note: beginner's coaching is held on Mondays at 3:30pm-6:00pm with David, who's one of our coaches.
3) Folding and packing up table tennis nets.
If you don't know how to fold and pack up our nets, please ask one of our friendly Committee members to help you.
Our nets keep getting messed up, which delays us in setting up for the next playing session, thus reducing playing time.
Ok, that's all. Thanks everyone!
Note: I will update this information on MUTTC social media channels before Semester 2 commences as we focus on exam revision.